This Option no 4 is for Men that want the option of accommodation for one week – ten days to learn of how to life a satanic lifestyle.
Airport transfers, All meals, Separate accommodation option or sleep with Father Graham, clothing-optional, outdoor jacuzzi/spa, visit to local Gay Sauna and bar, worship at a Satanic altar.
1. Personal Counseling with Father Graham at our house in country Victoria, Australia.
2. The Mentoring and induction will be with Father Graham in a specifically prepared room suitably prepared with Satanic altar, subdued Red or Black light for ultraviolet lighting and Candles.
3. One poster as per image ( for your Altar).
4. Also includes a banner, with upturned red crosses.
5. Two pendants, you select
6. Cock ring in black and red which is Satans colours.
7. Two Books. Softcover books available early 2020
8. Sleep with Father Graham to get the ultimate Satanic experience during the nights in his worship and communication to Satan.
Stay up to nine days and nights with Father Graham and Brother Mike
This induction or rededication ritual is very powerful for you as you are personally led by Father Graham, then after the Ritual, he will try to have other Satanists to teach you how to worship Satan.
I ask that you supply a written report to Father Graham of the experience so I can post to encourage others to experience what you did.
You pay for the airline, ( airline tickets are not included in this package)
Our First member that ordered this package came especially from Orlando FL, USA and his report is coming soon.
Airlines to consider.
Flights to Melbourne, Australia.
- Consider upgrading to Premium class.
- Qantas (safest airline in the world) fly on a 380. Direct from LAX and DFW and JFK via LAX.
- United Direct from LAX
- Air New Zealand. From Houston, Chicago, San Francisco and LAX via AKL. they have the best service.
- Delta codeshare with Virgin direct LAX to Mel
- Air Canad flies direct from Vancouver
After flying this route 30 times in Economy we now only fly Premium
Excludes items on the Altar